View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011   #64
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft position question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Hahaha nice face palm. I agree but the time has passed for trading back to fill holes through the draft. Watching our defense this year... the problem with the secondary was a lot due to age. Fill holes with Veterans (free agents) and we'll get more immediate impact from them.

The rookies we play next season from the draft have to be playmakers. They need to see the field because they're "special". The 2011 season is do or die for Kubiak (again, lol) and he better not put his job on the line for 'decent' rookies with upside.
let me just make one example off top of my head using New England for example. Imagine for a moment I'm Bill Belichick & your Rick Smith.......

I propose to you trading New England's first, projected 32nd (590 points) first pick of 2nd #33 via Carolina (580 points) plus 4th rd. projected #128th (44 points) all for the Texans first pick #11 overall (1250) would you make that trade & if so who would you select? ps. Patriots move up to get Watt

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote