View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft position question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Outside of Peterson, none of the CBs impress me. The little I've seen of Prince, Harris and Jenkins.... I never once thought "Top 10 pick". Yes we have the 11th, I didn't hear that either.

We GOTTA fill our holes on Defense with veteran FAs and then go BPA in the draft. We HAVE to get playmakers. I think Miller and Paea and others will be rated higher than any of the DBs except for Peterson (who will be Top 5).
best way to fill holes is to trade back like a mother.......

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote