View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011   #8
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft position question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
So we get steven Paeae or Von Miller? Hmmmmm, tough choice, but I bet they pick a CB anyways...
Outside of Peterson, none of the CBs impress me. The little I've seen of Prince, Harris and Jenkins.... I never once thought "Top 10 pick". Yes we have the 11th, I didn't hear that either.

We GOTTA fill our holes on Defense with veteran FAs and then go BPA in the draft. We HAVE to get playmakers. I think Miller and Paea and others will be rated higher than any of the DBs except for Peterson (who will be Top 5).
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote