View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004   #77
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3214 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by __V__
Davis and Brown is probably an outstanding comparison.
that was my thinking when i had previously stated that Beastly probably thought that Brown was elite too. Brown had 1,002 yards in just 8 starts. Very close to DD's stats. Lets just hope that DD ends up being the better of the two.
As far as the DD vs TH debate, Ive been saying that TH will eventually be our starter since last years preseason. Last year he was just getting over a serious knee injury. With all this time to fully heal up, Im really thinking of this as his rookie season. He will be making a push for the starter job this time next year. And as long as DD continues to do well, its probably his job to lose. Dont get me wrong, I like DD a lot, he has a very similar build to Emmitt. Whether he can consistently break tackles like 22 could and remain healthy remains to be seen. I just think that Hollings has far more potential.
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote