View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011   #20
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game day Jags at Texans

Decided to come into work today for some OT after the Holidays........I am debating staying all day like a normal work day or leaving at noon, do my laundry and hunker down to watch the game at 3.

I am leaning toward coming home to watch the game for nothing more than sentimental reasons at this point I guess.....love the Texans and it is the last game of the year.

The other half of me wants to stay all day and get paid since frankly I could give a shit if the Texans win or lose today.

Thanks for the awesome memories in 2010 Texans!

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote