View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011   #10
Lucky

Rep Power: 213963 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game day Jags at Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm sure when Uncle Bob makes his moves on Monday we'll all have plenty to talk about. For a long while.
What moves? We already know what the deal is. Hell, I could write his statement for Monday.

We're disappointed.
We're close.
We're committed.
Stability.
Championship.
On the right track.
We're a bunch of imbecilic newbs who can't understand NFL football after a decade (whoops, that's from my Monday statement).

BTW, the "Uncle" moniker has been trademarked by Drayton. We're going with Bottom Line Bob. Not referring to accounting ledgers. Just where to find the team in the standings.