View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Sunday food, what ya bringing?

Don't know. Maybe nothing. To tired right now to think about food, football, or fans. Maybe I'll just show up at 3 and sit on my ass while my boys get the crap beat out of them!! Who knows!!!?

On the other hand! Maybe I'll bring some red beans and rice, hot dogs for the kid's, monkey bread, and RUM cake since JB will be there! Show up at 10am and get ready to watch my boys kick the crap out of some kitties!! I think I like this one better. Gonna go sleep on it!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote