View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010   #43
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 129410 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft position question

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
We disagree, I feel it was a combination of Coaching/Talent/Leadership

As to your other post Solari/Fraklin are really good FA NT's.

RMartin and JB Whose opinions I trust on small school guys say that Ellis is the real deal and should be available in rd 2/3.

I agree with you on Sash he would be a real value in the 3rd rd. The Texans should get 2 third rd picks (Dunta comp pick)and could add 2 young playmaking S there. But they are the Texans and will find a way to screw it up.

3rd rd S I like are

1.Sash
2.Black
3.W.Hill
4.Haag
5.Carter

What does your list look like?

Wow! Appreciate the props, but I don't know much about Ellis. I do know that he was expected to be a force at S. C.; but he got booted from there. It is very hard to judge him based on his performance at Hampton. Not exactly stellar competition. The workouts and combine if he is selected to it will be huge for him.
Brain Cushing
JB is online now   Reply With Quote