View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010   #41
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft position question

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I said, "set the franchise back." The defense is bad, but I feel that was due to lack of leadership and coaching. I don't see us progressing as a team, from the win-loss perspective, for a few years as we fully transition to a new scheme.
We disagree, I feel it was a combination of Coaching/Talent/Leadership

As to your other post Solari/Fraklin are really good FA NT's.

RMartin and JB Whose opinions I trust on small school guys say that Ellis is the real deal and should be available in rd 2/3.

I agree with you on Sash he would be a real value in the 3rd rd. The Texans should get 2 third rd picks (Dunta comp pick)and could add 2 young playmaking S there. But they are the Texans and will find a way to screw it up.

3rd rd S I like are

1.Sash
2.Black
3.W.Hill
4.Haag
5.Carter

What does your list look like?
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote