View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010   #35
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft position question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
Sorry to break it to you, but this year clearly shows that we don't have the players on defense to win with any scheme. Are we closer to a sound 4/3? Sure. Are we that much closer than to a 3/4? I seriously doubt it.
Haha. Nice post. I do think we would set our entire franchise back 3-5 years with a defensive transition. Rep to you though, my man.