View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010   #34
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft position question

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm waiting to see what the Texans draft position will be. But if Green (wont be) is on the board you have to take him.

I will do a Texans Mock next week.
Agreed. I want all defense this draft but if AJ Green is available we can't pass on him. Either trade down with a team wanting him and collect some great picks or take the dude. Andre + Green would be insane. Go defense heavy the rest of the draft.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote