View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Autographed Battle Red Owen Daniels Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by spm6110 View Post
Not him. This is a legit jersey and I'm not that guy that tried to swindle everyone on this forum. Read through the post and that was sad.

Anyway the jersey didn't sell on ebay so if anyone is interested PM me and we can talk.
Thanks for the PM. It's a really beautiful jersey but it's too rich for my blood at this stage in my life despite your REASONABLE price. You should be able to sell it.