View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010   #14
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft position question

I personally think the Texans will come out and stomp the Jags this weekend and ruin their season, it is what we do

I want the Texans to win, but I don't want for them to be picking middle of the road again and miss out on an impact player and I definitely don't want them to trade picks to move up.

it seems like a huge swing in draft position.

I am conflicted as a fan on this one. sacrifice one game for the future of of the Texans (maybe I am having a Rockets moment on how they when they got Akeem (spelled that way at the time)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote