View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010   #16
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' progress pleases McNair

Quote:
So much of it depends on injuries to us and to the teams we're playing
I have grown to hate this mentality (even thought that was 2004 in the article).. I don't like the excuses that the strength of schedule was hard or whatnot. I seriously doubt you hear the New Englands, the pittsbugh's, the Ravens or wondering about strength of schedule. (fans or the team). NFL is parity (for the most part). To be the best, you got to beat the best. The Texans got off the porch early in the season stating that they have to take the division and no one is going to give it to them, well they got back on the porch quickly. I hope Bob still doesn't have that mentality
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote