View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010   #13
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McNair Says we'll be better!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTim5125 View Post
Texans | McNair Says Team Will Be Better in 2004 - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:13:55 -0700

Carlton Thompson, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans owner Bob McNair says the Texans will be a better team in 2004. "We should be a much improved team," said McNair. "I'm excited and looking forward to the start of training camp. I really believe we can beat any team we play. That being the case, there's no telling what you can do. Certainly, we want to be in the playoffs, and this team is certainly capable. So much of it depends on injuries to us and to the teams we're playing. That's the unpredictable part. I think without a doubt we'll be a better team."

Thats good that McNair thinks we'll be better...

Wonder how much of this will be repeated THIS year?