View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010   #2
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hail to the Redskins....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Screw the jags, lucky som ma britches. I hope and prey the Texans are playing to eliminate them next Sunday. This time of year, the season we've had, you try to get motivated anyway ya can.
Trust me, I HATE the Titans as much as you hate the Jags. I would love to see you guys end up winning vs Colts. Fisher really likes to mess things up. I agree, The Jags do not belong in the playoffs this season, but I can't stand Manning anymore, and thrown in those Colt fans too!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote