View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010   #290
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Its tough to go with Tebow, part of me thinks he explodes and part of me thinks he regresses, its basically a high-risk, high-reward thing IMO.

Kerry Collins is solid but he's playing against a decent KC defense that can rush the passer and cover WRs. Unless Nate Washington has a big day, Collins is not going to light up the scoreboard. He should do decent but nothing impressive.

Rex Grossman tends to be hot and cold. He plays well one game than completely sucks it up the next.

I would stick with Freeman and or Garrad who plays a weak Redskins defense that struggles against the pass.
I'm thinking Freeman over Garrard now that MJD looks to be out. I don't think the run game will be as good without MJD to share the load. The guy I'm playing against just picked up the Jax DST and Rashard Jennings in place of Pierre Thomas. I'm really really really hoping Jennings doesn't do crap without MJD to do the power running for him.

I like Freeman, but he just never goes off for 25+ points. Consistently gets me 15-20 each game, which is fine, but not great when I'm up against Aaron Rodgers...