View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004   #29
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And Davis cant carry the load, he gets hurt when he does.
I would say this statement is a little strong at this point. RB's get injured. His injuries have not been the same injury over and over which would concern me that he was injury prone, they have been all sorts of different little things than come from getting pounded on but don't necessarily indicate being injury prone. Fred Taylor just completed two years without injury after being labelled injury prone.

Personally, I don't care about having one superstar RB and would just as soon have two guys getting 900 yds each as one guy getting 1500 yds and one at 300 yds.
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote