View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010   #289
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm in the Super Bowl this week with a nice +23 point projection right now. My QBs are
Josh Freeman against Seattle

David Garrard against Washington

or I could pick up one of these guys on the wire:
Tim Tebow against Houston
Kerry Collins @ KC
Rex Grossman @ Jax
Shaun Hill @ Miami

Any suggestions? Right now I'm going with Freeman, but Tebow sounds like a good pickup...

Its tough to go with Tebow, part of me thinks he explodes and part of me thinks he regresses, its basically a high-risk, high-reward thing IMO.

Kerry Collins is solid but he's playing against a decent KC defense that can rush the passer and cover WRs. Unless Nate Washington has a big day, Collins is not going to light up the scoreboard. He should do decent but nothing impressive.

Rex Grossman tends to be hot and cold. He plays well one game than completely sucks it up the next.

I would stick with Freeman and or Garrad who plays a weak Redskins defense that struggles against the pass.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote