View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010   #15
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season ticket prices next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger1 View Post
I'm sorry that image caused me to laugh out loud. Just imagining showing off Toro in a new designer tutu and then using it as an excuse to raise ticket prices made me chuckle.

Thanks for brightening up my day!!

Now, if Toro was an elephant...
You must have missed Toro's pathetic attempt at turning himself Battle Red. He should have used two cans of spray paint instead of just the one.