View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010   #13
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season ticket prices next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I hate to be cynical. But there will always be that other marketing "gimmick".......like a Cowher hire, a promising high draft choice, an exciting FA or two, a new tutu for Toro.........something that will justify an increase in ticket prices, parking fees, food and beer price increases...or size/portions decrease............expect everything to be promoted as guaranteeing bigger and better........except prices........which will only be guaranteed as bigger.
I'm sorry that image caused me to laugh out loud. Just imagining showing off Toro in a new designer tutu and then using it as an excuse to raise ticket prices made me chuckle.

Thanks for brightening up my day!!

Now, if Toro was an elephant...

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote