View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YTF's Mock Draft v1.0

[quote=Wolf6151;1611919]
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

I think your right. I think after the combine Peterson will fall and be better suited at FS than CB.
In my dream world, we select Peterson with our # 10 and then trade with New England for their higher first round pick (another team's) say our 2nd this year and 1st & 3rd from next year. We then select Nick Fairley. We then trade for N.E.'s later first round pick giving up our 3rd & 4th & 5th this year and our 2nd round next year. We then select Brandon Harris CB late in first.