View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004   #23
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastlyman2003
Duce Staley? Duce doesnt have the foot speed or quickness Domanick has. I dont think that you can compare Domanick to any other back in the league. And the argument that Hollings was coming off knee surgery, thats exactly my point! He will never be fully recovered from that type of injury. So he will never be able to carry the load like domanick can. He will probably reinjure it. Domanick is gonna be a star in houston for years to come.
Davis doesnt have speed, he has quickness. Too many times last year DD got caught from behind. How can you say the Hollings will never be fully recovered from ACL surgury, do you have some inside info that I dont know about??? And Davis cant carry the load, he gets hurt when he does. Had to leave the Panthers game because of an injury, got hurt during the Falcons game and had to come out for a few plays and then missed the following game against the Jags.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote