View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010   #54
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Special teams/Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
He may have had some problems with hanging on to the ball at LSU. But even so, it's hard to catch a ball without a thumb.
Something about this whole thumb issue doesn't mesh right with me. I'm thinking they really did not want to leave him exposed on the practice squad.

I was a big fan of Holliday and still am despite his preseason struggles. I believe he has tons of potential. I saw that upon his very first return before he got "coached up". There are some players that you just let them be. Let the kid run on space. Worry about coaching up the blockers or solving the new wedge rule change.