View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004   #19
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastlyman2003
OK, V, Fiddy, & Ogre, you are all delusional. How can you say that Hollings is gonna take the job from Domanick? Now im sure that you will come up with just anything that has to do with it but hear this... in Tony Hollings' first start, he gained 26 rushing yards on 13 carries for an average of 2 ypc. Domanick Davis' first start, he gained 129yards on 21 carries for 6.1 ypc and a TD. Im using their first start as an example so you cant say that Domanick had more experience. There is no argument that you can make against the fact that Domanick is the better running back. Mark my words, Tony Hollings will never be more than a backup in Houston, maybe a starter somewhere else, but not here.
Tony Hollings was coming of major knee surgery (not a fair sample of touches) and Dom Davis just looks like Duce Staley to me. I think he has limited upside. He will be a good NFL back, but not an elite one. Just my opinion.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote