View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010   #17
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YTF's Mock Draft v1.0

[quote=badboy;1611699]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I'm going to refer to your paragraph rather than your selection comments. Unless you meant to say we "won't" rather than we "don't" because we have and not too long ago. My opinion is we should have drafted up to select Thomas out of UT for our free safety and would be much better seeing how out #1 Cb worked out.

As low as we will probably be drafting, it should not take a 2nd to move up enough to get Patrick Peterson. If we could get him and keep our #2, I would gladly give a 3rd and 5th & maybe a 4 instead of 5.

The paragraph was written by someone else, but the blue are my comments...just thought I'd point that out. I wish the Texans would move up the draft to grab a guy they know that can help out on defense (or offense). I would much rather give up a few later picks and move up to get sure talent than use our later picks to grab developmental types.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote