View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YTF's Mock Draft v1.0

[quote=YoungTexanFan;1611702]
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

I was referencing this particular draft. As in: "In this mock draft, the Texans to do not trade any picks." I also touched more on this in the next sentence. The actual draft in April is a very fluid process. A lot of movements, and the Texans have certainly done some moving.

I'm not usually a fan of trading up, and I don't think Earl Thomas was worth giving up picks for, honestly. Eric Berry, I would have listened and thought about that one long and hard.

As good as Peterson is, he isn't worth what it would cost to move into the top 3. Even if we tank our season and lose out, we would have to give up our entire first day and then commit a ton of cap space.
I am thinking PP will not go top 5 but I realize I am pushing it.