View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010   #13
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YTF's Mock Draft v1.0

[quote=YoungTexanFan;1608483]As a basic premise, I'll state that we don't trade up/down/around and keep our picks. There is absolutely zero need to project that level of stuff. Secondly, I believe we'll stay with the 4-3, regardless of coaching changes. Our team is geared towards the 4-3. I do not believe in the 3-4 either, for that matter, but that is my personal philosophy. Also, this mock is done with the assumption that we sign no one of note in the off-season.

1. CB - Brandon Harris - Miami, FL

Harris is one of my favorite CB prospects. If you see my thread about the top DBs in the 2011 Draft, I've posted some YouTube videos and from what I've seen, he's going to be an absolute stud if he is coached properly.

He can become a ball-hawk but tends to just deflect passes but regardless he is my #2 best CB after Patrick Peterson and ahead of Prince Amukamara.

2. WLB - Travis Lewis - Oklahoma

Lewis is undersized which allows him to fly across the field and make plays. He would be an excellent addition to our roster and he could start as a rookie.

3. C - Jake Kirkpatrick - TCU

One of the better centers in the draft. He is tough as nails and can hold his ground against bigger players.

4. DE - Greg Romeus - Pittsburgh

Not sure how much he falls but he was having one of the best seasons as a DE in the NCAA. Steal if he falls this low.

5. RB - Kendall Hunter - Oklahoma State

He's not big like other smaller backs but he is fast and is not afraid to go between the guards and tackles. Would love to have him on our team.

6. WR - DeAndre Brown - Southern Mississippi

Don't know too much about him but he fills a need for us.

7. K/P - Alex Henry - Nebraska

I've ehard his name but haven't seen him play. If he can punt and kick that's good for us in case our punter goes down or whatever.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote