View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010   #271
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Should I start Blount or Ivory at the flex?
That's a tough spot to be in. Ivory has 5 TD's in his last 4 games and the Saint's offense has been on fire lately. On the other hand, Reggie Bush and Pierre Thomas are both back and both had more carries than Ivory last week.

Ivory is playing @BAL and the Ravens have one of the best run defenses in the league. Blount is playing vs Det who has one of the worst run defenses in the league.

Blount is probably the safer play but Ivory has more upside IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Non PPR. Thinking about sitting Marshall for Floyd. Any other opinions on this lineup?

I would go with Floyd, Marshall has been garbage this year and Floyd at least has upside. I can't see the image of your lineup on my work PC.