Thread: Kareem Jackson
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010   #69
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53531 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson

Kareem got destroyed on a pass play, I think it was to Mason, early on in the game on Monday. He's gotten "better" but he's still sucking something massive. I have definite hopes he will mature. A rookie is a rookie, after all.

As for our WORST defensive back, well, that honor EASILY goes to Brice McCain. That guy flat out doesn't deserve to be in the LEAGUE.

At least Glover Quin has played hard and smart since his missteps earlier.

EDIT: I made this post without reading the previous four pages, so excuse me if these "points" have been made already.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote