Thread: Kareem Jackson
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010   #68
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
No doubt, McCain has been awful, but I think he is more a true cover corner..... than KJack....

If our coaches are coaching him to play the same way they expect KJack to play..... it'll never work....... he'll look awful.

McCain played much better last year.
...This is the guy who gave Edwards a 9 yard cushion on the 2 yard line...He has been burned repeatedly. More so than anyone else, and he played less snaps due to being the nickle back. He is awful. KJ at least makes a play between being burned repeatedly.