View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010   #77
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Monday Night Football For the Fun Of Tailgating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I had a great time with you people, as always. We really have a great group of people. It was really nice of you guys to treat my friends from Baltimore with the respect and decency that I knew you would. I find it refreshing to get a different take and I really feel they thought I was crazy when I told them that the Ravens better be ready because the Texans were gonna give them a battle.

Hey, I got an idea! Why don't we do it again some time....possible early January but this time it has to be on a Sunday. Working Tuesday am was not fun.
Cool, I'm glad they had a good time, The posse was pretty cool! Brian liked the Modelo Especial's I was serving up and Rick gave me his card and told me next time I'm in baltimore for a game to look them up for tailgating. I even got a picture with the Posse!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote