View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010   #64
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Monday Night Football For the Fun Of Tailgating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I had a great time with you people, as always. We really have a great group of people. It was really nice of you guys to treat my friends from Baltimore with the respect and decency that I knew you would. I find it refreshing to get a different take and I really feel they thought I was crazy when I told them that the Ravens better be ready because the Texans were gonna give them a battle.

Hey, I got an idea! Why don't we do it again some time....possible early January but this time it has to be on a Sunday. Working Tuesday am was not fun.
Glad they had a good time. I would've loved to have handed them a loss after your bold comments.

Game on.... Say, Sunday January 2nd??

And yes Tuesday sucked!! BTW, Thanks for (you and Dave) bailing us out of a jamb!