Thread: Kareem Jackson
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010   #57
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
It's all in the eyes of the beholder, bro. I do re-watch games at times, but my spare time is much more important than analyzing each and every play of a football game. Also, we aren't in the huddle during the game and we have no clue what any individual player's assignments are during any given play. We go by assumption.

If you wish to analyze each individual play then go for it, but don't discredit people for not wanting to agree with you. Watching plays over and over does NOT make you any more knowledgable about football than me or anyone else around here. So please, spare me on the "do your homework" BS. I spent many a years training, practicing and playing football. Does that make me more knowledgable than anybody else? Nope, and I don't pretend that I am.

For now on if I disagree with your analysis of an idividual player or play, I'll agree to disagree by not replying to you. I'd appreciate it if you did the same. Thanks
You do have a different way of thinking.
It's all cool.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote