View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010   #7
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YTF's Mock Draft v1.0

1. Harris, best CB available at that point and a desperate need of the Texans. Excellent pick, he's going to be a really good/great cover corner in the NFL.

2. Lewis, excellent pick as well, big upgrade at WLB. If Kubiak makes the pick though he'll never choose Lewis, instead he'll give Sharpton another 2-3 yrs. to prove if he can handle the job and improve.

3. Kirkpatrick, I don't know much about him but I trust some of these guys opinions enough to know that he'd be a good pick. I agree that Kubiak won't replace Myers right away but it would sure be nice to have some quality backup pushing for a starting role.

4. Romeus, if still available he's an excellent depth pick. I'd sure like another DT instead of a DE though.

5. Hunter, I don't know anything about him and it seems early to pick a practice squad RB.

6. Brown, again don't know anything about him but a tall athletic WR is a good pick at this point.

7. Henry, I doubt the Texans get rid of Rackers but if the guy can punt then he'd be a good upgrade over Turk.

Overall I really like this mock draft but I'd like to see a DT chosen at #4 we'll have enough depth at DE with Williams, Smith, Barwin, Anderson, and Jamison. We need an upgrade at both DT spots.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote