View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010   #5
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YTF's Mock Draft v1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Good to see your stuff again.

1. I really like Harris @ CB but why do you expect Kubiak to go CB again, altough I hope he does? i am also interested in Nick Fairley but a cover Cb shuts down an entire side.
2. i pass on Lb but he is good
3. like the center but do not see Smithiak moving myers.
I don't think Kubiak gets the say in what we pick. I think the new (hopefully) defensive coordinator gets more of an input. Ideally I'd like to draft a FS, as would everyone I'm sure, but there isn't the talent. While Eric Berry was an elite talent, that is an example of what a true FS can do to change a defense and in turn the W/L record.

Also, I think we really do need another top notch LB. Ryans is coming back of a torn knee, Cushing regressed this year, and Diles isn't starter material.