View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010   #32
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Special teams/Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Just thinking out loud here...

Who do you think made the decision to stick Slaton back there to return kickoffs?

My bet is that Kubiak MANDATED to marciano that Slaton would be returning kicks. Why? Because Kubiak is loyal-to-a-fault like that. He feels bad that Slaton lost his RB job to Foster and Ward, so this is how he makes it up to him.

I think Kubiak has poisoned everything over the past five years. Like a drop of arsenic every day, never noticing the effects until the day the level of arsenic is too strong for the body to handle.

I love Joe Joe Marciano. I really do. Maybe he's being affected by the structure around him. Or maybe he's just losing his touch.

But the ST has been fairly weak this year.
You really hate Kubiak.

It's easier to throw all the blame on one person and villify them than to hold everyone accountable. The players are at fault, the coaches are at fault, and h*ll yes, Kubiak is at fault. But I doubt that Kubiak rules Middle Earth with an iron fist.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote