View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010   #28
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Special teams/Joe Marciano

If he was good, it doesn't look like it in 2010. Steve Slaton has evolved from a fast guy into a dumb guy. Our kickoff returns absolutely stink this year...I've never seen anybody make stupid mistakes or run directly into the pile like the 2010 version of Slaton.

Top that with the Jacoby Jones Patented Open Space Fair Catch that occurs at least once every game and I'm inclined to believe that scheme is involved.

I guess what I'm saying is that I hope Marciano's just as gone as Kubiak at the end of the year. Last night they (special teams) were a big part of the difference in points and field position but it's more than just last night.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote