View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010   #27
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Special teams/Joe Marciano

Is Marciano as good as people thought he was???

Honest question because I don't know...When I started this thread about two months ago, that is what I really wanted to know. That is why I specifically put his name in the title.

I've seen him looking lost quite a few times on the sideline when guys were not on the field and were supposed to be out there. I mean, that's his baby...That's pretty much the only thing he has to do...And yet we have looked abysmal this season.

Has he benefited from having good returners in the past, or is he struggling to adjust to the new wedge rules...

I can't really blame him for those missed tackles on that TD return...And we don't generally allow long returns like that, so he is doing something right.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote