View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010   #12
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
With all due respect. Tonight is one of the RARE occasions when I WON'T say how poorly the defense played NOR how I want Frank Bush's head on a pike. Tonight they played one hell of a game. I might trash them at some point in the future, but tonight they have my respect. The Ravens came away with this one, but the Texans made them EARN it.
No kidding.... where was this Defensive game plan all year? If Bush had called this game plan eariler the Texans would have been 10-5.
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote