View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010   #11
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!

With all due respect. Tonight is one of the RARE occasions when I WON'T say how poorly the defense played NOR how I want Frank Bush's head on a pike. Tonight they played one hell of a game. I might trash them at some point in the future, but tonight they have my respect. The Ravens came away with this one, but the Texans made them EARN it.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote