View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010   #12
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Ravens Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Allthough this team does whatever it can to try to let me know we are done for the season I shall not buy into that Crap. I do not expect every last fan to be as passionate about this team as I am but I do ask that some Fans come with me to be the Noise on Defense, the poise on Offence and the 12th Man in true Aggie Fashion. I stand here and draw an imaginary line in this imaginary sand and ask you My Fellow Fans, If you cross this line and fight with me then yes we will become victors, We will stand Proud and we will conquer that little black Bird that sometimes shines but is always creepy, We will rise above the Doubters and Best of all We will Be there in the heart of this War Driving our team to victory.
LETS GO TEXANS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote