View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010   #45
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Monday Night Football For the Fun Of Tailgating

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Gererator would be a good idea. I know Gma was trying to find some "Battle Red" lights.
Got um and will bring um tomorrow! Can't wait!! Got a "Battle Red" cake baking as I type!

BBQs on the agenda for me. Little smokies in Sweet Baby Reys, chopped beef for sammiches, probably some BBQ Raven boobs!! Got some candied jalapenos I want you guys/gals to try. I don't like jalapeno's, BUT, this stuff is absolutely AWESOME with cream cheese and crackers. Chips and dip, and even some booze. Might bake the rum cake in the morning, depends on TIME!. Whatever else I think of at the last minute!!

Red lights and BATTLE RED banner Marcie gave us last year!! Ready to ROCK Reliant!! Finally a cold game and I am PUMPED!!! Wish it could be like the NE/Chic game today. That was AWESOME football weather!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote