View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010   #44
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Monday Night Football For the Fun Of Tailgating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Seriously bro? You're coming in town???? I ask, because there are some Puh Ce's, a lot closer to town that were offered a ticket but ****** out.... Something about their business or whatever...
Hell Yeah bro...we paid for season tickets right? For better and for worse.Its my last game of the year and things have been rough round here money is tight and family drama but I feel we need to get away and my escape this year has been the Texans. So my family and I are going to enjoy the environment with yall at the blue crew and my fellow Texans fans at the game and for three hours forget about things.

It has been awesome hanging out with yall, your hospitality is awesome and hanging out this year has meant alot and im looking forawrd to seeing you guys tomorrow go Texans.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote