Thread: Kareem Jackson
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010   #45
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson

I thought KJ has been getting more time on the sideline to keep him fresh during the game.

The problem is with watching corners is that when they are good, they don't even get thrown to. It's hard to get an INT when the guy you're covering isn't thrown to. Asomugha has paltry stats this season, but that's because QBs don't even look in his direction. Watching from sidelines I've seen KJ blanket some guys and every once in a while, he gets beaten, and that's when you see his name called out. He hasn't gotten to the point where he can play every down as a lockdown corner, and so I'm glad to see him on the sidelines to watch the action to try and learn what he's doing wrong on those few plays where he is getting called out.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote