View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010   #265
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 31193 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Bowe is definintely shaky without Cassel but I still think he might be your best option. Stewart goes up against a stingy ATL run defense, Thomas I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play, and Torain is coming back from a hammy and I doubt if he gets too many carries. If you don't feel comfortable starting Bowe, I would go with JStew instead.

Schuab does have a scary matchup but would you rather roll with Bradford against the Saints 3rd ranked pass defense?