View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010   #121
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cortland Innegan Speaks Thread

I will be off the Fire Kubiak bandwagon if his presser after the Titans loss goes like this...

It's 100% on me. Everythng that happened today, I am responsoble for. These kids were doing what they were told. These are my kids and I've got to protect my kids. We are a family and we stick with each other through thick and thin. I'm very proud of my boys today. This was a win for morale.

*goes into locker room*

Game ball goes to... *insert Texan here*... for the best Lawrence Taylor impersonation. Let's now bow our heads in silence for Joe Theismann.

I hope Kubiak orders somebody to ****ing snap Finnegan's leg until blood gushes out.

ANDRE! ANDRE! ANDRE!