Thread: Kareem Jackson
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 147126 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think Allen has taken KJack's snaps, to make some fans (who want to see accountability) happy.

But I don't think he's been our best CB.... I think that's been Quin. He's a baller.

Allen should have came in & replaced McCain straight up.
Are you serious? Man, you come up with some doozies when looking for excuses for this team. You could probably shit Battle Red Skittles from the amount of Koolaid you drink, bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Chris Myers part deux, all I'm gonna say!
Without getting into this BS again. I've already mentioned Myers playing better this season, but that doesn't change my thoughts of his performance last season. Injury or not, he sucked last season.