Thread: Kareem Jackson
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010   #29
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I expect any player that is starting to be able to hang with the big boys and KJ has not been able to although he has shown some signs of improving.

I am not pinning this all on him, this is a coaching mistake to let him be our number one CB as a rookie in the first place.
I think a lot of factors play into it though, man.

Remember how Robinson was a target quite a bit as a rook? I remember him falling in his 1st game vs. SD that allowed a TD. Roy Williams torched him the next week.

We had much better defensive coaches, however, and that, IMO, helped him a huge deal, because by season's end, we looked at him as our best cb and our issues were more geared toward Glenn, not Dunta.