Thread: Kareem Jackson
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010   #19
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 256 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Yep, you sure can, and you seem to be the #1 fan!! Now, I don't like insulting posters, and look at this board as a means of expressing an opinion, and sometimes a way of venting a lot of frustration, which we all seem to have right now. NO where in my post did I say there was not hope for KJ! I'm a firm supporter of ALL Texan players, whether I like them or not. As long as they wear a Texan jersey they are one of my "boys!" But, that does not make them all good players! KJs failure to succeed this year is a reflection on Bush/Kubiak, IMHO, and the abuse they put him through just might be the thing that will kill his career. Who knows, but, THIS YEAR, he truly sucked!!

BTW: What bowl is UT playing in this year??? Hummmm, I'm so "stup*d" I can't seem to find one listed!
Saying that Kareem Jackson was a waste of a pick without even letting him finish his first NFL season kind of implies that you believe there is no hope for him. And to call him the worst cornerback that the Texans have ever had when he's only played 13 professional games is laughable. He has shown improvement throughout the season, and still has a good chance of developing into a good, or at least adequate, NFL cornerback.